Showing all 3 results
Bosch Cordless Vacuums
Vacuum cleaners with cords can be costly, and they are prone to breaking. Cordless vacuum cleaners are a great option if you only have bare floors or small areas where a vacuum isn’t practical, but they aren’t good for cleaning all the corners in your house. The main disadvantage is that cordless vacuums are usually much more expensive than regular plug-in vacuums and do not last nearly as long, but they are extremely convenient. If that sounds like a reasonable trade-off, you’re ready to go cordless, and we’ve found a few options to suit a variety of homes and budgets. The GAS 18V-1 Professional Dry Extractor is ideal for quick final cleaning and short applications requiring only a small amount of dust removal, such as chip removal from workpieces and tools. It produces two whirls that extract dust in two stages: the first filters coarse dust and collects it in a separate container, while the second filters fine dust. In a shorter period of time, this results in a much cleaner work environment.
Bosch Cordless Vacuums Features
- Three strong rotational airflows for high cleaning efficiency with minimal loss of suction power throughout usage!
- Powerful motor delivering a vacuum pressure of 6 kPa and long runtime of 7 minutes per Ah
- Quick release dust-emptying function and washable dust cap provide an easy-to-clean tool
- Two speed control optimised suction power for various application with 700ml big size dust cup for large debris capacity.
- LED light for brightness in dark and narrow spaces and wrist strap for safety handling.
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and total discharge
- HEPA filter to help protect the user’s health