IBELL CORDLESS SDS HAMMER DRILL
The shorter head length of the Cordless Angle Drills makes it ideal for reaching hard-to-reach areas. Because of their overall dimensions and shape, they are arguably more flexible than other types of drilling tools.Thanks to its long-lasting battery power, this two-speed, nine-volt cordless drill provides the speed you need for all your drilling, sanding, and screwdriving tasks.
Ibell Cordless Sds Hammer Drill Features
- The VR RH26-26 Rotary hammer can perform heavy-duty tasks such as drilling and chiselling hard materials. This uses a piston mechanism which deliver a much more powerful hammer blow, making it possible to drill bigger holes much faster.
- With a 780W rated power, the hammer can produce an idle (no-load) speed of 900rpm, with an impact rate of 4000/min and an impact energy of 3J per stroke.
- Operation mode can be adjusted by a knob to 1) Rotary drilling: for screw-driving and for drilling into steel, wood and plastics; 2) Hammer-drilling: for concrete and masonry drilling operations & 3) Hammering only: for light chipping, chiselling and demolition applications. In this mode the tool can also be used as a lever to free a jammed drill bit.
- The hammer has an SDS Plus chuck with 26 mm capacity and the maximum drilling capacity for concrete is 26mm, wood is 30mm, steel is 13mm.
- To drill a wood or metal material, the additional 13 mm Hammer Drill chuck can be used.
- The Auxiliary handle can be fitted to suit both right-handed and left-handed users which can be rotated 360°. The depth rod can be used to set a constant depth to drill. Suitable bits are also available with the product.