Ingco Corded Reciprocating Saw
For almost all saw users, Corded reciprocating saws are an extremely useful tool. Anyone who has ever owned or used a standard power saw can attest to the fact that they are incredibly difficult to operate and can be a real pain to get them to work properly. And if you’ve ever used a corded saw for any amount of time, you’ll understand why. Reciprocating saws are ideal for cutting jobs that require speed and efficiency. Interchangeable blades can be used on a variety of materials with varying densities. With an electric motor, you can cut down on the strain of sawing. A reciprocating saw, also known as a sabre saw, is basically an electric saw that is used for cutting wood, metals and piping. There are various jobs that require different tools, but a reciprocating is an all in one tool that can take the place of several others. The saw uses a pull and push motion of the blade to cut. It is widely used for vertical or obscured places that no other types of saw can work with. This all-purpose saw comes with one wood blade and one metal blade for immediate use.
Ingco Corded Reciprocating Saw Features
- Optimum visibility in any work situation.
- Integrated leds for a better view of the work piece.
- Powerful 750w motor for fast sawing progress.
- Metal hook for hanging up the tool during a work break.
- Sds chuck for fast and convenient blade changes.
- Rubber-coated gear housing for a secure and comfortable grip.