Ingco Corded Heat Gun
You can get a Corded heat gun if you need to heat something in your home or office. To help protect you from the extreme heat of a burn, you should have at least one in your home or office. There are many models on the market with various power settings, allowing you to use the Corded heat gun to heat up a variety of items. A Corded heat gun is very handy, and it can be used in a lot more places than you might think.
Ingco Corded Heat Gun Features
- INGCO2000W heat gun provides strong power quickly heat up to 350°C/550°C in seconds. Two modes: Find the perfect heat setting for your project needs by switching between the two temperature settings. The heat blower gun offers a low 350°C and high 550°C setting.
- Unlike other dual temperature heat guns, our heat guns provide variable temperature control. The black dial provides rheostat-type heating, the high / low switch on its handle provides air flow control. Temperature range from 350°C to 550°C; Our heat gun also possess overload protector to avoid damaging your heat gun and circuit
- Deflector nozzle directs a long, narrow heat pattern to the work surface; Two concentrator nozzles direct a concentrated heat flow to the work surface; Reflector nozzle disperses heat flow evenly around the whole work surface. Blast Capacity:300~500 L/min
- Seekone heat gun has a scientific ergonomic design handle can prevent repetitive strain injuries and other musculoskeletal disorders; Ideal use for shrinking heat shrink tube, shrinking wrap, heating PVC, electronics, cell phone repairs, vinyl wrap, removing paint or floor tiles, loosening rusted bolts, and other heating or thawing purpose
- Ingco used top quality materials to build this heat gun, which protects you from burns and the chimney fans used are more energy efficient. The Chimney fan used in the heat gun is made up of double-layer insulation, which protects the gun’s tip and saves energy.