Showing the single result
Ryobi Combi Drills
Ryobi Cordless Combi Drill is a versatile tool that can drill and drive screws in two modes. A battery is usually used to power it. You can choose between low and high torque on the Cordless Combi Drill, which determines how much power the drill uses to drive the screw. Thanks to its long-lasting battery power, this two-speed, nine-volt cordless drill provides the speed you need for all your drilling, sanding, and screwdriving tasks. You won’t have to worry about seeing in the dark because it has a built-in LED work light. Ryobi ONE+ system of cordless tools for the home and garden, features a new profiled comfort handle and compact design. The 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm with 24 clutch settings for greater control. The 13mm ratcheting chuck is ideal for even the most demanding applications with up to 50Nm of torque. The switch between drilling, screwdriving, and hammer mode open a variety of applications from constructing furniture to drilling into masonry and brick.
Ryobi Combi Drills Features
- 18V Cordless Combi Drill ideal for drilling in masonry, wood, plastic and metal, as well as driving screws
- A ratcheting chuck improves bit grip strength, making this tool compatible with all standard drilling and screwdriving bits up to 13mm
- A 2-speed gearbox delivers 500/1800rpm and up to 50Nm of torque to match different materials and applications
- 24 torque settings help to drive screws flush every time for a perfect finish
- The hammer mode adds additional impact force for drilling hard materials such as concrete, brick and stone – perfect for installing curtain rails, TV brackets, shelving and outdoor lights.
- The LED light makes it ideal for work in poorly-lit areas.
- The integrated bit storage clip keeps the included double-ended (flat head/Pozi) bit stored on the tool and close at hand.