Dewalt Hedge Trimmer
Hedge Trimmers and Hedge Cutters are gardening tools or machines that are used to trim (cut, prune) hedges or single shrubs (bushes). Hedge trimmers with motors can get the job done faster and with less effort than manual hedge trimmers. Hedge trimmers with blades of 20 inches or larger are ideal for thick branches and large, established hedges. Left-handed people may find it easier to use double-sided blades. The DEWALT DCHT820B 20v MAX Hedge Trimmer Bare tool has a powerful high output motor and laser cut, with hardened steel blades engineered for clean, fast cuts on branches up to 3/4 of an inch thick with a 22 inches of blade length; hooked tooth blade design. The compact and lightweight 7.5 lb. design maximizes maneuverability and minimizes stress on your arms. This unit uses a high capacity 5Ah lithium ion battery that gives it the power to get the job done quickly and efficiently! This trimmer is compact with a lightweight design.
Dewalt Hedge Trimmer Features
- Patented gear drive design of the edger/trimmer powers through tough overgrowth
- The cordless grass trimmer provides 13-inch cutting swath with 0.080-inch line
- Lightweight and ergonomic design of the lawn trimmer maximizes control and minimizes stress on your arms
- High-efficiency brushless motor maximizes run time and motor life
- Variable trigger with hi/lo speed control for added power or extended runtime