Showing all 5 results
Makita Cordless Chainsaw
The popular Outer Rotor Brushless Motor in Makita Chainsaws is driven by two Li-ion batteries. The saw is also fully silent and starts with a single button press, eliminating the need to combine gasoline and 2-stroke lubricant.
Landscapers and contractors desire additional cordless outdoor power tools to replace corded and gas-powered gear. Makita’s cordless OPE range, which includes the 18V X2 LXT (36V) Brushless 16″ Chain Saw, is growing in popularity (model DUC400Z, tool only). With zero emissions, lower noise, and much less maintenance, the DUC400Z is a welcome option for cutting and trimming applications. Two 18V LXT batteries (available separately) provide maximum power, speed, and run-time while remaining on the 18V battery platform.
The Unique Features Of Makita Chainsaw
Makita’s chainsaws Pushing forward on the front handguard engages the kickback brake, which immediately slows the blade. Additional protection and control are provided by a metal spike and a kickback brake.
- Variable speed controlled via a trigger
- With constant speed control, an electric chain brake is used.
- On kickback, apply the brake.
- Oil capacity display and ergonomic soft grip
- The amount of lubrication applied to the chain can be adjusted automatically.
- The lever that disengages the lock
- There is an auto-power-off feature on the main power switch.
- The battery protection technology protects against overdischarge, resulting in longer battery cycle life and total battery life.