Showing the single result
Makita Cordless Radios
There are numerous cordless jobsite radios available today. When looking for one for your job site, think about what features and functions are most important to you, as well as how much money you want to spend. Makita Radios are used in construction, law enforcement, emergency medical services, firefighting, and communications, and they have become indispensable tools in our modern world. If you’re an amateur radio operator, you’ll need at least one cordless radio of your own so that you can communicate safely with others who may be using mobile or fixed radios. A good radio is essential on the job site, and Makita site radios are tough enough to withstand knocks, drops, and whatever else you can throw at them. Makita has over 100 years of experience in the manufacturing of power tools and can provide your workplace with the solid sound quality you require. Aside from durability and portability, our site radios have a slew of other features that make them an excellent choice for your job site. Bluetooth connectivity, USB ports for charging phones, and AUX ports for phones, iPods, and CD players are all available on Makita site radios.
Makita Cordless Radios Features
- Capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ Radio Stations
- Dual power source: AC or Makita batteries.
- Flexible antenna can be removed and stored inside the radio.
- Soft grip carry handle swivels 90 degrees
- 2 speaker stereo system.
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- Equipped with Micro USB port for software upgrade.
- AUX-IN jack for connecting to external audio source (connecting cable is not included)
- AC adaptor jack
- IP64 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- Easy-to-read digital tuner with LCD display
- Compatible with all Makita 7.2V Li-ion, CXT and LXT batteries