Cheston Corded Combi Drill
A Corded Combi Drill is a versatile tool that can drill and drive screws in two modes. You can choose between low and high torque on the Corded Combi Drill, which determines how much power the drill uses to drive the screw. The two-speed, nine-volt Corded drill provides the speed you need for all your drilling, sanding, and screwdriving tasks. You won’t have to worry about seeing in the dark because it has a built-in LED work light. Cheston aim to manufacture the best products that inspire our consumers to live a more convenient, secure lifestyle we have our professional products monitoring team to focus on every single detail that matters to you and develop well-made, portable, Reverse Rotation, exquisite products cheston drill/driver kit is great for a variety of home projects, with its lithium-ion battery pack, powerful high-performance motor, inside a compact lightweight design that improves user comfort, especially when working in tight spaces over long run times 240v wide voltage charger can withstand the instability of the voltage or sudden change. Great for working with wood, brick, metal and all other driving needs speed and torque: 2 speed transmission for screw driving and drilling variable speed(0-600 rpm) for great torque, for a wide range of drilling, driving applications, fast screwing 19+1 position clutch prevents stripping and overdriving screws a 19 position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic, and all screwdriving tasks 1 gear of drill is ideal for drilling.
Cheston Corded Combi Drill Features
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete: Up-to 20MM ,Everyday hammer drilling in concrete, masonry and natural stone
- Lock-on button for continuous use || USE HAMMER FUNCTION FOR TOUGH DRILLING
- Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes in concrete, wood or masonary. Includes 3 drill bits for the purpose
- 6 months warranty over manufacturing defects from date of purchase
- Single-mode SDS rotary hammer (hammer drilling) || Sturdy motor with high load rating for maximum reliability