Showing the single result
Dewalt Cordless Sanders
It is more convenient to use cordless sanders. One cordless machine may be able to perform the same tasks as a larger corded machine. By eliminating tripping hazards, you can save time during installation and keep your workstation clutter-free. Sanding, scrubbing, and cleaning floors made of wood, plastic, or metal are all done with cordless Sanders. Suitable for a wide range of sanding tasks, including stock removal and ultra-smooth finishing. Cordless Sanders’ brushless motor is precision-engineered to deliver enough power to handle even the most demanding tasks. A DeWalt orbital sander allows you to sand surfaces professionally in a very tight, circular motion. This is accomplished with a powerful motor that can work on any surface, making this an excellent choice for any professional. Each orbital sander from DeWalt has variable speeds. The anti-slip technology ensures that you do not inadvertently cause gouging damage.
Each orbital sander is ergonomically designed to allow you to use it all day without fatigue. In addition, the DeWalt line includes both corded and cordless models. When it comes to orbital sanders from DeWalt, you can expect nothing less than the best.
Dewalt Cordless Sanders Features
- Variable speed to match the speed to the application
- Textured rubber overmold grip for more comfortable sanding
- Low height gets you closer to the work surface for more control when sanding
- Brushless motor provides long run time
- Replaceable 8-hole hook & loop sanding pad for quick, easy paper changing
- Ergonomic design makes sanding more comfortable
- Excellent counter balance with low vibration
- Pad brake for increased efficiency, safety and convenience