Zebra Symbol Cordless Wall Scanner
With the latest technological advances in their ability to detect and locate objects, cordless wall mounted detectors are becoming more popular. Because the latest cordless wall scanners are battery powered, you won’t have to worry about them running out of power, which is one of the main advantages of a cordless wall scanner over a battery powered model. All you have to do is turn on these cordless wall scanners and let them scan the room because they have an automatic shut off feature. If the scan detects a presence, it will automatically turn off to conserve energy before returning to your office to save time and space. It will be able to provide you with the best possible results from all types of scans in this manner.
Zebra Symbol Cordless Wall Scanner Features
- The well-proven ergonomic and lightweight balanced design provides maximum comfort, even in the most scan intensive environments.
- The optional IntellistandTM enables presentation scanning and allows workers to automatically switch between hands-free and handheld modes in the time it takes to drop the LS2208 into the stand.
- With its patented single board construction, patented frictionless liquid polymer scan element, scratch resistant tempered glass exit window and a stringent drop and tumble specification.
- With just one scanner, you can capture the high density bar codes common on small items. The universal cable connects to any computing environment, practically eliminating setup and training time.
- The LS2208, is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of five years from the date of shipment. Limited lifetime warranty on the scan element.