Bosch Corded Impact Driver
To push or loosen broad screws, the Corded Impact Driver delivers both rotational and linear blows, as well as pressing the bit into the screw head for improved grip. The torque performance of this drill driver is far superior to that of a standard drill driver. Rotating brush plate for constant power in reverse and forward rotation. Higher dynamic load rated ball bearing for long life. Ergonomic handle for comfortable use. The centre screwdriver features a torque installed technology that reduces sound and vibration; unlike other screwdrivers, it has a torque adjustment for screws that prevents threads from slipping; and its rubber over mould handle is designed to mimic the feel of a traditional screwdriver without the effort.
Bosch Corded Impact Driver Features
- Robust and powerful 500 W motor for professional use
- Extremely compact design helps working in tight spaces and overhead
- Low weight of only 1.5 kg provides fatigue-free working
- Rotating brush plate provides constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use