Dewalt Corded Screw Driver
The size, weight, and strength of Corded screwdrivers continue to improve. They’ve shrunk down to a size that fits in the palm of your hand, but they’re still tough enough to take on the toughest jobs. While screwdrivers now have more power and control for difficult jobs, their compact design makes them easier to travel with and safer to use in the workplace. Dewalt Corded screwdrivers The longest period of continuous work. Dewalt has the best models available. Its Variable Speed Trigger gives you more control over how fast your adhesive flows. The Anti-Drip Feature automatically retracts the plunging rod once the trigger is released, preventing excess adhesive from dripping out, and the Speed Dial allows you to set maximum and minimum flow rates.
Dewalt Corded Screw Driver Features
- Max. torque: 26 Nm | Capacity (max. screw dia): 6.3mm | Power: 540 W
- Ideal for screw driving applications in wood, plastic and metal
- Versatile tool with torque control upto 26Nm
- Unique Versa Clutch Torque Control system allows a torque level to be set for driving screws into material of inconsistent density such as wood.
- Lightweight and compact design to reduce user fatigue and increase productivity Soft grip surface on handle and switch to reduce vibration and enhance user comfort