Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Vacuum cleaners with cords can be costly, and they are prone to breaking. Cordless vacuum cleaners are a great option if you only have bare floors or small areas where a vacuum isn’t practical, but they aren’t good for cleaning all the corners in your house. The main disadvantage is that cordless vacuums are usually much more expensive than regular plug-in vacuums and do not last nearly as long, but they are extremely convenient. If that sounds like a reasonable trade-off, you’re ready to go cordless, and we’ve found a few options to suit a variety of homes and budgets.
Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Features
- Deep cleans carpets: Powerful direct-drive cleaner head removes ground-in dirt from carpets.
- Gentle on hard floors, tough on dirt: Engineered with soft woven nylon and anti-static carbon fibre, for hard floors.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10: Powerful suction to remove hidden dust and dirt. Constant, powerful fade-free suction to clean anywhere.2.
- Whole-system filtration: The fully-sealed filtration system traps 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns – expelling cleaner air.4
- 14 concentric cyclones: 14 cyclones generate forces of more than 79,000G to fling microscopic particles – such as pollen and bacteria – into the bin.5
- In-line configuration: The motor, bin and cyclone are aligned, so air is drawn into the cyclones in a straight line – creating more suction power than the Dyson V8™ vacuum cleaner.