Makita Corded Impact Driver
To push or loosen broad screws, the Corded Impact Driver delivers both rotational and linear blows, as well as pressing the bit into the screw head for improved grip. The torque performance of this drill driver is far superior to that of a standard drill driver. Makita Corded Impact Driver. Compact design for perfect handling. Externally accessible carbon brush. No harm to the wrist when a screw is seated. Enables to drive screws even without pre-drilling pilot holes. This screwdriver features a torque installed technology that reduces sound and vibration; unlike other screwdrivers, it has a torque adjustment for screws that prevents threads from slipping; and its rubber over mould handle is designed to mimic the feel of a traditional screwdriver without the effort.
Makita Corded Impact Driver Features
- Compact design for perfect handling
- Externally accessible carbon brush
- Reversible rotation suitable for tightening and loosening screws,
- Variable speed ensures precise drilling.
- Pure copper armature
- Extremely compact design helps working in tight spaces and overhead
- Low weight provides fatigue-free working
- Rotating brush plate provides constant power in reverse and forward rotation
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable use